The University says it will divesting from companies not meeting its “sustainable investment framework”.
University sets 2021 fossil fuel divestment target
- University sets 2021 fossil fuel divestment target The University says it will divesting from companies not meeting its “sustainable investment framework”.
- UMSU 2017 budget by the numbers Our graphical summary of where every dollar comes from, and flows to, in the UMSU 2017 budget.
- UMSU passes 2017 budget See how an extra $970k in SSAF money gets spent.
- Maths and Stats building renamed for Peter Hall The Richard Berry building, home of Maths & Stats, will be known as the Peter Hall building in 2017.
- Students’ Council liveblog — Wed 7th Dec, 2016 Liveblog of the UMSU 2017 budget meeting of Students' Council
- UMSU steps back from Destination Melbourne plan UMSU President says “the plan is currently being reviewed and reworked”.
- Law school rejects seminar recording University policy is to automatically record lectures, unless the lecturer opts out.
- Clubs & Societies Council produces uncontested election We understand an uncontested election for the position is unprecedented in UMSU’s history.